1ml is a highly recognized and well-trusted brand for its integrity and the great benefits it offers to its customers. It has successfully built the largest retail pharmacy chain in India in the shortest time. 1ml is well known for providing quality and genuine medicines, superior customer service, and great value for money.1ml provides a home delivery service in the nearest house and office. 1ml provides this service customer can search the nearest 1ml pharmacy shop of inventory and check availability medicine the place order.
What are the operational activities involved in running a retail pharmacy?
- Retail pharmacy is similar to a trading business
- Operations primarily consist of sourcing the required medicines and other general products from many suppliers and selling them to the end customers through the retail counter
To be able to do this successfully, a pharmacy should be well versed in these:
- Identifying and estimating the demand for the products in the area
- Maintaining stock levels and ensuring the availability of the products
- Minimizing stock loss due to expiry, damage, theft or pilferage
- Identifying multiple suppliers for all the products
- Negotiating prices, discounts and payment terms with the suppliers
- Procuring in time and as per need
- Maintaining necessary registrations, documentation, and procedures to comply with the laws of the state and drug regulatory authorities
- Maintaining a record of customer details, sales data, and stock-outs
- Continuous updating of stock based on knowledge acquired over time
- Managing the staff members involved in the pharmacy operations
- Managing cash with an understanding of costs, revenue, profit and loss
- Satisfying customers with great service
- Generating demand by marketing and promotional schemes
- You can carry the pride of our success in your locality in a reputable profession with assured income
- You are assured of the best training, knowledge, and support for running a large pharmacy because of our strong operations expertise and sourcing, technology and execution capabilities
- You get to run a highly recognized brand pharmacy with a large mix of medical and general products at a very reasonable investment of Rs 08 lakhs to Rs 15 lakhs
- You generate a volume of business that is 2 or 3 times higher than the competition and enjoy higher customer retention and repeat purchases due to our brand pull and the attractiveness of our loyalty and reward program – FlexiRewards
- You generate higher profits by having access to our high-quality private label brands with higher margins
What are the advantages of a 1ml Franchise in comparison with an independent pharmacy store?
As a 1ml Franchisee, you are at an unparalleled advantage to address these challenges encountered in operating a pharmacy
- Sourcing a high number of SKUs(Products) from a highly fragmented market
- Proper inventory planning
- Low quality and fake medicines
- Profitability and Gross Margins
- Online pharmacies
- IT systems & technology Support
- Additional sources of revenue
- Investment capital
What support does 1ml provide to the franchisee?
- Assistance with selecting the right location for the store
- Help with store identification and lease finalization
- Complete layout plan, branding materials, and furniture and systems required
- Training for the franchisee and its staff
- Supply all products sold through the store
- Operational support through the running of the store
- Audit support
- GST Filing
Who can become a franchisee?
- Individuals willing to work hard, diligent and dedicated
- Should be willing to personally manage the pharmacy operations rather than through employees
- Should have the ability to do basic mathematics and understand trade terms, margins, profit & loss
Education & Experience:
- A pharmacist qualification is helpful, however, it is not mandatory
- At a minimum, the candidate should have completed SSC or Intermediate level education
- Prior experience in a pharmacy or managing a small business will be favorable
Ability to invest about Rs 6 to 7 lakhs and own a collateral property worth at least Rs 6 lakhs to receive a loan under the special scheme towards remaining investment
Location & Premises Criteria:
- Any town with more than 50,000 population would be suitable for a Medplus Pharmacy
- A minimum of 300 Sft or more in the main market area with good frontage and unrestricted access to the premises
What are the investment details for a franchise store?
The total investment required to set up a 1ml Franchise is between Rs 10 lakh to 15 lakhs depending on the location and the size and condition of the premises. This amount covers franchisee fees, refundable security deposit to premises owner (rental advance), interiors, storage racks, furniture, computer systems and printer, branded stationery and initial inventory (stocks).
Of this amount, the franchisee should be able to invest Rs 6-7 lakhs of his own and would be able to obtain the balance as a loan under a special scheme through any bank across India, subject to having collateral of around 6 lakhs.
|UT||Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Puducherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu|
|North||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand|
|West||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa|
|Center||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
|East||Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha|