Own a paper bag Machine franchisee with BagMaster by Bioway Packs Private Limited!
The Eco-Friendly packing industry in India and world is one of the most opportunistic cottage industries with huge possibilities to make its presence at the global scale.
Paper bag manufacturing machine ‘BagMaster Nano’ is a patented product. Paper bags could be manufactured in high volumes in a cost-effective way, with low consumption of electricity. Earlier bag production method was tedious and time-consuming.
The mission of BPPL is unique in spirit and articulated with inherent theme:
- Fulfil the promise to the Environment through creating Eco-friendly products and services
- Create Employable and Self-dependent persons, bring in Social Transformation.
- Transfer growth through Innovation, Renovation, Invention and Evolution.
- Revolutionize social change through social media via evolution of new concepts.
We, BPPL look for social entrepreneurship to scale up our successful Kerala BagMaster model to nationwide and worldwide.
Requirement of franchisee / associates
Office space of at least 650-1000 sq. ft, requisite office furniture, office colour code for wall and the office equipments
- Warehousing capacity
- Telephone connection and video conferencing facility
- One dedicated staff to handle enquiries and conduct sales billing
- Ability to invest INR 50, 00,000 and sustain it
Franchisee role and responsibility
- The Franchisee shall do everything possible to promote sales of Paper Creasing Machine ‘Bag Master’ & related training program, within the allotted territory.
- The Franchisee shall have their own sales personnel and make regular delivery of the Goods to the distributors in accordance with their requirements.
- The Franchisee shall be solely responsible and liable for any statutory or other demand arising out of the mistakes which it has committed while preparing the invoice or other things which are to be done by them using the company’s software
- Franchisee need to meet the minimum sale of machine target set on monthly basis.
Franchisee Fee and Royalty Fee:
- Investment by the Franchise is the value for expected delivery of goods, which is on running account and a fixed investment, which is on account of the sharing of exclusive rights.
- Against the amount in the running account, machinery will be supplied.
- The fixed investment in the BPPL will be Rs.50, 00,000 or 25% of the total value of expected business in a year in the state, and this will be retained over the period of the strategic partnership.
Products and Services:
- Patented paper creasing machine with Pan India Rights.
- Exclusive production facilities for multiple size paper carry bags.
- Own training facility on using machine and paper carry bag production through online and on field verticals.
- Raw material supply, buy back and marketing of paper carry bags.
- Training for government and local self governments and NGO and CSR Projects are other verticals.
Bppl Commitment towards Franchisee:
Bioway Packs Pvt Ltd (BPPL) is committed to support its business partners in every way possible, like with recruitment, training of sales staff, marketing and process support.
- You will be our state Partner
- BPPL will maintain one office staff under BPPL payroll in each territory
- Goods will move by stock transfer to minimize tax
- Advance payment against order to BPPL
- Each state billing from the franchisee office
- For machine sale: 15% per machine and 2%cash discount on total value to The Franchisee
- Training profit will be shared equally between BPPL and The Franchisee.
*Kerala Government approved training fees is INR 8000 per head. The allotted Kudumbashree members are 60 per panchayat*.
- By back & marketing: 5% of turn over as royalty for the brand in India to BPPL and 25% turn over to The Franchisee
- Raw material sale : 4% of the turn over to BPPL and 13% to The Franchisee
- A trained Staff in the Office under BPPL payroll
- Brochures in regional language
- Training materials, such as training CD of Bag master
- Training will be given for the marketing staff
- Advertisement Support through company website
- Marketing Through e-commerce website of the company (Promotions will be done with mutual agreement)
- Raw material sourcing for franchisee
- AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract)
CSR Support & Training Support
- Franchisee can find CSR potential clients and informing BPPL. BPPL will give the proposals suiting the need of the area discussing with franchisee.
- We will provide proposal for skill training (Panchayath and district), and training for trainers also.
|UT||Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Puducherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir|
|North||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand|
|South||Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu|
|West||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa|
|Center||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
|East||Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha|