Plan your growth as a business owner by joining Dew Solutions as a franchisee!
Dew Solutions Import and Export is an Andhra Pradesh registered company in Adilabad. Our Professional Experts and the broad array of our customer base has, and continues to give us pricing competitive advantages over our competitors as we are able to negotiate bulk product discounts directly with manufacturers.
Industrial Products and Auto Spares:
- Electrical components i.e. cables, cable jointing kits, connectors, clamps and lugs
- Transformers, electric motors, switch gears and panels, plugs, switches, sockets
- Milling & grinding equipment
- Conveyor systems – rollers, belts, frames, scrappers
- Mechanical spares and bearings for any product
- Oils & greases
- Packaging materials
- Motor vehicle spares
- Tyres, tubes & patching materials
- Computer equipment and accessories
- Fax and Printer Cartridges
- Stationery-bond paper, continuous paper, cheque book paper, ATM paper
What is a good way to build up a successful business from nothing and have fun doing it?
The import/export business may be your answer. Not only does it require little financial investment to start, but it offers the prestige of working with clients from all over the world.
You don't need previous experience in the field, but you should have a good head for organizing. Fulfilling a successful import/export business requires constant attention to little details.
What Franchisee Gets:
- A reputed brand name & logo to use
- A trusted business model to follow for success
- On field assistance
- Great returns on investment
- Ongoing support for best results
Be your own boss!
Dew Solutions Team
|UT||Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Puducherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir|
|North||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand|
|South||Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu|
|West||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa|
|Center||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
|East||Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha|