Photoelectric Solar Systems Manufacturing business model to explore!
Photoelectric Solar Systems Pvt Ltd was incorporated in 2010 and commenced operations in year 2010-2011. Headquarters based in Mumbai. The Company is promoted by technocrats with wide experience in industry.
The company manufacturers and provides a wide range of Solar energy products and solutions such as Solar rooftop PV module mounting Structures, Solar Street Lights, Solar Water Pumps, Solar Rooptop Power Plants, Megawatt Solar Power plants and Solar Water Heating Systems. The manufacturing unit located at Bidar, Karnataka is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to produce affordable custom designed SPV and SWH products. The company has all facilities to manufacture and test the products under one roof.
With a production capacity of 25 MW, it is now a leading manufacturer of high quality and reliable Solar Energy Systems. It is one of the largest & cost effective producers of solar rooftop PV Module mounting structure for Flat & Inclined roof. Photoelectric has ISO 9001: 2008 and 27001: 2013 certifications. Photoelectric offers a unique advantage of combined expertise in Solar Photovoltaics, Solar Thermal and Solar Power Plants.
Total Solar Power installed 35 MWp in India & Abroad, Energy generated is more than 50MU, and Carbon dioxide saved is approximate 50,000 Tons.
We intend to be a leading provider of Solar Energy Solution in the country.
Company’s Products include:
- Solar Water Heater, Solar rooftop PV Module mounting structure.
Company’s Service includes:
- Installation & Commissioning service for Solar Power Plant.
Presently, the company’s flagship product/service is:
- Rooftop MMS
- Solar Power plant Installation
The competitive advantage of this product/service is:
Every roof has new challenge to fix the Solar PV Modules on it , expertise in installation and creative design based on project to project is the competitive advantage in the market.
Plans for future development:
Including more products to the company portfolio, Increase in production capacity of MMS, Building more teams for installation, Assembly, Sales and Service of Inverter, Charge controller etc.
- Market growth rate: 66%
- Total approachable market: Across India.
- Notable clients of company in marketplace:
- Fortune 500 Solar Companies, Medium scale EPC Company, Solar Park & Solar plant developers and Investors.
- Direct competitors: Few companies in India.
- Alternatives to company’s product:
- Local fabrication, but not superior and quality to sustain solar plant lifetime.
- Company’s product is superior because:
Our MMS are made of Extruded Aluminum better strength and low corrosion, SS304 fasteners ensures 20 to 25 years life of products which matches solar plant lifetime. Light Weight per Sq Meter, Fast Installation.
Risks and Opportunities
- The greatest risk associated with company’s business:
- Local players copying the MMS section design.
- How the company plans to overcome these risks:
- Continuous product innovation.
- List the biggest opportunities for the company:
- India Planed to Installed 100GW of Solar Power by 2022.
- Company seeks products like:
- Grid Tie/ ON Grid/Off Grid Inverter, Solar cables, Connectors
Company plans to import the spare parts and carry on assembly, sales and service of the above products across India in collaboration with foreign Company. We find a huge market for Solar PV in India as the solar policy to install 100GW by 2022. Company plans to add additional products to its portfolio to increase the market share by supplying the Balance of System for Solar PV in Indian Market.
Photoelectric Solar System Team
|South||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu|
|Center||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh|