Ropalsoft Technologies brings a business model for the one looking in IT sector to grow as entrepreneur!
Ropalsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd., is an offshore provider of IT services, E-Publication, and Pre-media Services based in India with headquarters at Pune. We bring you the best of both worlds: The savings and superior quality of offshore development, and the immediacy and trust of a local company. We offer a complete spectrum of IT services, E-publication, Pre-media and Graphics in various business sectors.
We offer 24X7 world-class solutions and services by combining our in-house expertise with the solid technology foundation we have, to derive maximum business value. We conduct highly professional, cultured and geography-specific communications with our clients.
We believe in establishing a Partnership relationship in which we help our clients to increase their efficiency and competitiveness by providing value added services & employing cutting edge technology. We work with the client to create an outsourcing strategy that will deliver results in both the short and long term.
- The commitment to brings change in standard of living in society
- Leadership experience in related field
- A track record of success in providing the highest level of customer service & satisfaction in business
- Entrepreneurial excellence with zeal to become successful
- Area Required: 150 sq feet
- Investment: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
What Franchisee Gets?
- Proper field assistance
- Detailed operating manual is there
- Exclusive territorial rights given to a unit franchise
This is what you need to bring your endeavours fruitful returns for you, connect now!
Thanks & Regards
Ropalsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Team
|UT||Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Puducherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir|
|North||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand|
|South||Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu|
|West||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa|
|Center||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
|East||Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha|