Become a Routofy Partner, the smartest door-to-door corporate travel solution.
Routofy is a complete Corporate trip planning & booking solution. It is India's first door-to-door booking platform for business travel, with in-app travel policy compliance and approvals as per the requirements of companies. In addition, it gives complete travel assistance to travellers from latest flight status updates to their cab driver details, etc. For example, the entire trip from Cyber City, Gurgaon to the company's plant in Jamshedpur can be booked seamlessly in one shot!
"The Routofy app can replace a company's travel desk." - NDTV Gadgets
Salient Features of Routofy's Corporate Travel Management:
- Complete streamlining of corporate travel, eliminating time-consuming email procedures
- Everything under one umbrella, whether it is flights & pickups for executives, or buses & cabs for marketing people to travel to interiors
- All approvals required from supervisors, as well as expense limitations based on employee profile and company policy, are taken care of
- What's more, connect us with expense/HR software for automatic expense recording!
- Leverage your network and get corporate travellers & companies onboard to your business
- Manage these clients and use Routofy's Corporate Travel Solution to streamline their business travel, as well as earn lucrative commissions from us
- No office space required, making this a low investment - high return opportunity
- Corporate travel booking tools, software and CRM provided by Company
- Training, Brand and Marketing support provided by company, so that you can begin immediately
No investment required except initial franchise fees of Rs 50,000 for training, brand and marketing/sales support.
Revenue share: 20%-50%
Sep Promo: We're giving a 50% discount on Franchise fees
Rs 50,000 Rs 25,000
|North||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar|
|South||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu|
|West||Goa, Gujarat, Rajasthan|
|Center||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
|East||Odisha, West Bengal|