Satyam Enterprises has come with a franchise opportunity that will generate high returns for your investment...Read On!
"Royal Touch Remote" Micro Controller based remote control system for Tube lights, bulb, Fan with built in speed control. With this remote system you can control 3 to 5 lights and 1 fan with speed control.
- Bed Rooms and Halls.
- Children who cannot reach switch board.
- Bed ridden patients & aged people.
- Physically handicapped persons.
- Auditoriums, Conference hall, Banks, Hospitals, Shops.
- Restaurants, Function halls etc.
- Remote operating distance up to 40fts/12mt.
- Fan speed can also be controlled using same remote + or - 10 steps.
- Provision for switching On/Off all lights and fan instantly.
- Can control 3 to 5 lights and 1 fan with speed control.
- Spark less switching increases switches life.
- Easy installation.
The main Feature of this product is it:
- Fits into any existing switch board without any alteration.
- Prevents us from risk of electric shock & short circuit.
The Product Consists of:
- Sensor unit
- Remote Control
- Installation Diagram
- Warranty Card
Installation of sensor unit is very easy and takes not more than 10-15 minutes
It is available in three models i.e.
- 3+1:- 3 lights and 1 fan with speed control.
- 4+1:- 4 lights and 1 fan with speed control.
- 5+1:- 5 lights and 1 fan with speed control.
What Franchisee Gets:
- Exclusive territorial rights given to a unit franchise
- Detailed operating manuals for franchise
- Field assistance is also available for the franchisee
- Experts from head office will assist in setting up franchise
Opportunity is available, grab it now to become a successful entrepreneur...Hurry!
Thanks & Regards
Satyam Enterprises Team
|UT||Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Puducherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir|
|North||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand|
|South||Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh|
|West||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa|
|Center||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
|East||Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha|