SR POS are looking for dealer & distributors for SRPOS - a billing app...Read On! - Ready to accept old 500 & 1000 rupee notes till 26th December 2016.
SR Point of sale is a venture of Sridevi Technology Solutions. It is a billing app for Restaurants, Retail Stores, Boutiques, Bars, and Sweet Shops. It is the world's first multi store synchronizing iOS and Android App where the owner of the store can monitor his shop using his smart phone from anywhere in the world.
We understand that running a business is complicated, so SRPOS comes up with easy-to-use and customized POS to meet the growing demands of your business. We are looking for distributors who can partner with us in expanding our business and share profits in 1:1 ratio.
At Sridevi Technology Solutions, we undertake the following services.
- Website Development.
- Mobile Application Development
- Online Training
- Technical Support
Striking features of our app:
- Owner can access the store from anywhere in the world using his smart phone
- Automated order management system for Restaurants and Bars, which avoids excess employees in the restaurants and bars
- Smart stock reporting tool which will help restaurants, boutiques to avoid loss of stock
- Cloud Technology - minimizes the man hours in updating the inventory, generating the reports
- Person with zeal to become successful as an entrepreneur
- Person looking to start a new business with a reputed name in the industry
- Person with entrepreneurial excellence and sound managerial skill
- Individual ready to put full endeavours to be the leading brand name
Grabbing this business model will help you grow your finance in future!
Thanks & Regards
Sridevi Technology Solutions Team
|UT||Puducherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir|
|North||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand|
|South||Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh|
|West||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa|
|Center||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
|East||Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha|