Happy Vinimay Pvt. Ltd. has come up with a business opportunity for distributors in manufacturing sector!
We Vardhaman Group, under group company Happy Vinimay Pvt. Ltd. has setup the largest manufacturing capacity with Japanese formulation for the supply of quality and high performance oriented “Wonder Sheets”– A UPVC Roofing Sheets - modern, practical, cost effective and energy efficient means of roofing mainly for industrial, commercial, residential, public utility and numerous applications areas.
We believe that this roofing material is the solution to many roofing problems and will sooner replace traditional and conventional roofing, as we’re moving towards modern, practical, cost effective, and energy efficient ways to construction.
We have also introduced innovative and eco friendly products like “Wonder Board” - Which is a new generation PVC board for various applications in furniture, building and advertising sectors. We also manufacture Eco friendly and innovative PVC Doors.
- Investment: Rs. 10lac - Rs. 20lac
- Leadership experience in related field
- A track record of success in providing the highest level of customer service & satisfaction in business
- The commitment and resources essential to market & represent our products to a swiftly expanding and diverse customer population
- Entrepreneurial excellence with zeal to become successful
Support & Benefits:
- A reputed brand name to use
- High returns on investment
- Benefit of renewable franchise term
- Marketing assistance
- Advertisement support
This is the business option your were looking for, join the venture for desired growth...Hurry!
Thanks & Regards
Happy Vinimay Pvt. Ltd. Team
|UT||Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Puducherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir|
|North||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand|
|South||Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu|
|West||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa|
|Center||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
|East||Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha|