Grab the opportunity to grow with one of the world’s largest design services company - CADD Centre India Pvt Ltd...Hurry!
Shake hands with CADD Centre India Pvt Ltd - a 25-year-old company offering the most comprehensive range of CAD products and services to the design, drafting, engineering, manufacturing and consultancy organizations in all parts of India.
- ROWE wide format multifunction systems
- KYOCERA wide format multifunction systems
- ROWE wide format printers
- CONTEX wide format scanners
- 3D scanners and many more...
Why to take franchise of CADD Centre?
- Reputed for its strong all round technical expertise, efficient support and customer care
- Holds the most dominant brand in the design industry
- Has proven track record
- In the last five years, CADD Centre doubled its network by expanding its footprint to smaller towns, northern and eastern parts of India
- Unique vibrant & technology driven products
Desired Franchisee Profile:
The prospective franchisee:
- Must be an engineer or a management graduate with strong desire to be in technology business.
- Must have sufficient financial support system to support the growth.
- Must be willing to run the business with complete legal compliance.
- Area Required: 1,000-1,500 sq.ft
- Investment: Rs. 10lac - Rs. 20lac
- Training & Support
- On-going Business support
- Pre & Post launch support
- Research & Development support
CADD Centre Franchise Benefits:
As a CADD Centre franchisee, you can get:
- A guaranteed outcome.
- A partner of high reliability - this protects your investment for years to come.
- Industry specific curriculum and courseware
- Benefit from great returns on investment
“For further information on the above franchise concept, please contact us today”.
Thanks & Regards
CADD Centre Team
|UT||Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Puducherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir|
|North||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand|
|South||Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu|
|West||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa|
|Center||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
|East||Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha|