Dealer & distributor model for you by EASE MY PAY with low investment...Explore!
EASE MY PAY is a well-known name in the business segment of recharges, reservations and utility payments in India. EASE MY PAY sketches out a unique world of convenience and amazing business prospects. There are various advantages that service providers, channel partners and retailers can avail when being part of EASE MY PAY.
Advantages at EASE MY PAY:
- Lower Cost and Higher Margins: EASE MY PAY reduces the production, distribution, stock maintenance, and card damage costs and significantly reduces operational costs and thereby increases profits.
- Wider Market Reach: EASE MY PAY offers easy-to-use and accessible top-ups and recharges in varied denominations to its subscribers and operators and thus widens service reach and improves market penetration.
- Well-planned Channel Development: At EASE MY PAY, service providers enjoy the liberty of having different channels types to reach their target groups.
- Real time Sales Reports: EASE MY PAY generates real time sales report that gives a clear picture of the end-user top-ups and recharges pattern, common denominations demand and the frequency of top-ups. These facts help service providers to define sales strategies to optimize profits.
- One-stop shop for all services: At EASE MY PAY, the most important thing that is kept in mind is people’s convenience.
Thus, people have been given liberty of availing all recharges, reservations and utility payments at a single window. This service advantage has helped to win a huge customer base across the country.
What you get?
- Marketing Support
- Advertisement assistance
- Proven business opportunity
Starting a business with us is the best way to have a business with low investment.
EASE MY PAY Team
|UT||Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Puducherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir|
|North||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand|
|South||Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu|
|West||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa|
|Center||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
|East||Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha|