Leading GPS vehicle tracking device designer iTriangle Infotech Pvt Ltd is looking for Distributors!
iTriangle Infotech Pvt Ltd. - Our company is a leading GPS vehicle tracking device designer, manufacturers and sellers. We are one of the very few companies in the world, who have a proprietary end to end solution in the GPS/GSM based Tracking domain. The complete solution, both the hardware and the software have been developed in house.
- iTriangle is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company.
- iTriangle InfoTech is the first Indian Company in the GPS based Asset Tracking Domain to secure an ARAI certification for Hardware.
- iTriangle has also got CE certification for its products.
Our products S101 and U101V1 are very compact devices in comparison to any other tracking devices in India. Our products/applications score very high on stability and reliability.
We are associated with prestigious client base from government sectors, private sectors, Schools, travels/logistics and cabs/taxi and institutional domain and with representation in UAE and Kenya markets as well. We request you to share your requirement in specific to discuss further.
We are looking for Distributors, System Integrators and Franchisee across India.
- An individual entrepreneur who invests fully in the adventure
- A person who already have a proven track record in similar business will be a plus
- A person sharing entrepreneurial values: curiosity, dynamism, team spirit and stubbornness
- Detailed operating manuals
- Training at Bangalore office
- Field assistance available
- Expert guidance
Grab the opportunity & become your own boss!
Thanks & Regards
iTriangle Infotech Pvt Ltd Team
|UT||Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Puducherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir|
|North||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand|
|South||Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu|
|West||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa|
|Center||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
|East||Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha|