Koochie Play Systems International is a renowned brand name in the realm of playground equipment’s and is dedicated to enhancing the lives of customers, parents and children by making playgrounds amusing, uncomplicated and safe. We are an eminent manufacturer, exporter, importer, trader and supplier of playground equipment’s, EPDM rubber floorings, indoor club houses or recreation play equipment’s, as well as other additional park accessories.
Our company offers playground equipment’s which comply with international standards in terms of quality, aesthetics, product life design and most importantly, child safety. Koochie Play Systems International provides a one-stop Total Solution with playground equipment, EPDM rubber flooring, indoor club house/ recreation play equipment, as well as other additional park accessories.
A Koochie Play Systems International franchise is a very unique business model due to the following factors:
- No need of high capital investments in expensive showrooms
- Low on investment, High on Returns
- Complete payback possible in the first order itself
- Minimal Risk, your money is either in stocks or outstanding
- Imported high quality, safe products from a Global brand that has its presence in France, Australia, UAE, India, Morocco, Lebanon etc.
- Exclusive territorial rights
- Comprehensive turnkey assistance
- Benefits from corporate tie ups
- Annual turnover incentives
We have branch offices located in 5 major cities in India, with distribution network reaching all over India. We are planning to make our distribution network stronger with our unique distributors franchise business concept.
|UT||Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Puducherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir|
|North||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand|
|South||Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh|
|West||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa|
|Center||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
|East||Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha|