Mad About Dogs (MAD), an ambitious venture of Mad About Dogs Franchising Private Limited, is first of its kind chain of pet experience retail stores. It aims to be the preferred destination for pets and pet owners by different products, services & solutions to pet dogs.
- Pet Products Retail
- Pet Grooming Services
- Pet Care Services
- Pet Buying Facility
- Pet Café
About the founder: Viren Sharma (The Dogman of India)
- Operates Pet Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) for stray dogs & abandoned animals
- Secretary of Rajasthan’s Kennel Club of India- the only affiliated canine governing body in India
- CEO & Founder of International Dog Bazar- India’s first online portal to buy dogs
About Indian Dog Industry:
- India is one of the most attractive pet dogs market in the world. With >15M pet dogs in India, it is the only country in which pet dogs population is expected to grow >10% in the next 5 years (2016-2021).
- It ranks sixth in terms of pet population & lags USA, Brazil, China, Mexico & Russia with 70M, 56M, 28M, 27M & 17M population respectively.
- India’s dog market is unique in terms of the growth trajectory, it has shown in the last 15 years. Among the top 30 nations in terms of the pet dogs population, India has grown the fastest from- 5M in 2002 to 15M in 2016 i.e. > 8% CAGR over the 15 years.
In near future, analysts predict that India is going to lead all the 30 nations (largest pet population countries) in terms of the future growth rate of dog pet population. By 2021, India is expected to have- 26M dog pets, i.e. a growth rate of- 10.5% CAGR in the coming years
Mad About Dogs Franchising Private Limited is inviting both Community Franchisees (CF) & Unit Franchisees for opening MAD stores across India in different formats:
- MAD Studio
- MAD Café
- MAD Care
As CF, the partner would be responsible for opening 1 own MAD Care Centre & sub-franchise 2 MAD Care centres, 4 MAD Cafes, & 14 MAD Studios in their assigned area during the agreement term. The CF will also organise at least two Dog Shows annually in their area.
|UT||Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir|
|North||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh|
|West||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa|
|East||Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha, Bihar, Jharkhand|
|South||Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana|
|Center||Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|