M&B Footwear is the fastest-growing company in the Footwear industry in India. It is one of the country's most aggressively expanding footwear retail chains. Located at all the premium shopping destinations including malls and high street and walk-in, M&B is a platform for selling exclusive international and national brands to the fashion and brand-conscious urban customer.
The company has seen tremendous growth within a short period. True to its name ‘Master of Brands’, the company has represented several National & International Footwear brands such as iD, Lee Cooper, Geox, Rider, Merrell, Provogue, Gasoline, Firangi, Bulldozer, XESS, VALIANO, Walk-in M&B, and Taj.
It is an effort to bring the world's most sought after footwear brands under one roof and provide the customers with a world-class and hassle-free shopping experience.
- Most advanced R&D Centers for Footwear in the country.
- Designers trained at some of the finest design institutes such as NIFT/FDDI/CLRI.
- CAD-CAM Systems used to put together footwear collections every year.
- Tie-up with international designers to get new trends/ tooling.
- In-house testing labs for any kind of material testing to control quality issues at first point.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in India.
The brand has a global presence in the world too and is registered in 17 countries, few to name are United Kingdom, Mauritius, Australia, New Zealand, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, etc. The brand has emerged as the preferred brand of footwear for the young and trendy across the world.
M&B is currently on an expansion spree and plans to expand its footprints though appointing best dealers and distributors for Institutional Vertical in India.
|UT||Chandigarh, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir|
|North||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Bihar|
|South||Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu|
|West||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa|
|Center||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
|East||Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha|