HS Sons – A reputed name in spices, herbs and other food products with a profitable franchise business opportunity...Read On!
HS Sons is an organization that deals in spices, herbs and other food products, catering to the institutional buyers and other business setups. Backed by the promoters with an experience of more than 30 years, HS Sons knows how exactly the business of flavour and savour works and has an expertise in the supply chain, distribution and logistics of the same.
At HS Sons, we cater to a large numbers of eateries, food joints, Restaurants, Hotels and other Food and Edible Business Set ups. HS Sons operates out of the cities of Pune, Bangalore, Surat and Mumbai through its business associates and it own direct supply channels.
HS Sons plans to add more business associates to its kitty thru a unique revenue sharing business model which is specially designed for entrepreneurs and young enthusiast who are willing to venture and explore high potential business opportunities.
Why choose us?
- Quick ROI
- Opportunity in highly profitable market
- Instant brand awareness
- Support in planning and execution
- Hassel free marketing and advertising programs
Desired Franchise Profile:
- Person with zeal to become successful as an entrepreneur
- Person looking to start a new business with a reputed name in the industry
- Person with entrepreneurial excellence and sound managerial skill
- Individual ready to put full endeavours to be the leading brand name
Support & Benefits:
- Marketing support & advertisement assistance
- Trusted business model to follow
- Lucrative returns on investment
- Reputed brand name
“A rewarding business is waiting for you, contact now to know more & become franchisee”
Thanks & Regards
HS Sons Team
|UT||Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Puducherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir|
|North||Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand|
|South||Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh|
|West||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Goa|
|Center||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
|East||Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha|